Acne Home Remedies

Acne is a very common problem that affects many people just like me. Despite of taking good care about my health and diet, I was not able to avoid those irritating marks on my face. Every morning while brushing, I used to tally whether the count was the same or it has increased. Although it is an extremely common issue, but it takes all your self confidence out of you and you feel very low every time. The same thing happened to me as well. That is why I decided to write about the best home remedies for acne that have been tried and tested over a good period of time. These simple natural remedies for acne will heal your acne and pimples in a natural and holistic manner.

I can’t explain how I felt when I saw them increasing daily on my face. Near the nose, forehead and chin I started having the pimples everywhere. Above that, visiting the doctor and spending dollars on antibiotics was not at all helping my skin get rid of these. Then I decided to go for a beauty treatment which claimed to remove these permanently. Although the cost was quite high, but I was happy anyway because I got rid of the acne problem in just three sittings. I was feeling on the top of the world without even realizing that this enthusiasm was just so temporary. I spent more than what I did for antibiotics in total, just to see them back on my face within 3 weeks.

I started feeling even more depressed after feeling beautiful for three weeks as I wanted to stay the same. But somewhere inside my heart I knew it was impossible. I started believing that once you start getting these pimples, they are not ready to leave you until I got to know about the permanent solution. Or I should say until I tried its permanent solution to say good bye to my greatest enemy.

Home Remedies For Acne That Will Bring Relief

I read about these simple yet very effective home remedies for acne that can help your skin look flawless and remove every trace of acne problem. I could not trust it, but convinced myself easily to try it once as it was almost free of cost. All I needed was my personal efforts and it was just so simple to execute the home remedies for acne. I felt so stupid for bearing the acne issue on my face for months, and then giving such a high cost for just not seeing them for three weeks. I wish I could have got these ideas a bit earlier; it could have saved my time and money both.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria that may be the reason behind your acne problem. If you skin is oily, acne home remedies suggests using citrus fruits like lemon, it will remove excess of moisture form the skin and make it dry. On the top of it, apple cider vinegar, which maintains a pH of skin that is totally unfavourable for the bacteria to survive. All you have to do is mix 1 portion of apple cider vinegar in 3 portions of water and apply it on clean skin daily, however, it comes under the adult acne home remedies.
GREEN TEA
Green tea is one of the most important home remedies for acne. It has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that can help fight acne. While drinking green tea is really beneficial for your health, using it as a face wash after cooling removes all traces of acne from your face gradually.

HONEY
Applying honey as a mask on your face introduces the antibiotic properties of honey to your skin and kills off the bacteria causing acne issues. Not only this,use honey as home remedies to get rid of acne, as it also makes your skin glow with radiance. You have two benefits from the same product.

BANANA PEEL
Rubbing gently banana peel will make your skin look better in many ways. It will give the necessary moisture and also make sure that once your acne issue is gone, it never comes back again. How’s that for home remedies to get rid of acne forever.

APPLY EGG WHITE
One of easiest and more commonly used home remedies for acne is Egg White. Egg white is easily available, affordable and effective way to reduce acne and fade away its scars. They are useful in dealing with acne due to their protein and vitamin rich composition. These two not only help in deleting the pimples, but also makes sure that your skin is totally healed up. Egg white also soaks up excess oil, which means excess sebum, which means less stuff for bacteria to feed on. But remember to use a good quality moisturiser to make up for the dryness introduced due to this.

STRAWBERRIES AND HONEY
These are not tasty alone in eating but beneficial for applying on skin. Mesh on strawberry and make a paste by mixing it with one tablespoon of honey. Apply it on you face and leave it as it is for 10 minutes. Repeat the practice every other day to see the effect.

TEA TREE OIL
You might have come across this name earlier. Also whenever you have read about home remedies for acne, or about any other skin problem. It is very effective for every type of skin problem, but specifically for acne it is the best treatment. Apply tea tree oil with the help of cotton balls on your skin and see the improvement in just a few days.
PAPAYA
Papaya is the main component of almost all the beauty products available in market today. But the thing to note is that papaya is best to be used in its natural form, for acne home remedies. Rubbing your skin with plain raw papaya leaves it fresh and fine. Use the papaya in mashed form to say good bye to acne.

MINT
Did you know mint can also be used to deal with skin problems? It safely removes the oil that may have clogged the pores due to which our skin is unable to breathe. To effectively utilize home remedies for acne, and clear acne before it begins, mix 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint with two tablespoons each of plain yoghurt and oatmeal. Apply the mixture on face and leave it for 15 minutes. After that, wash your face with cold water.
MAKE USE OF ORANGE PEEL PASTE
Not only their taste is refreshing, you can even make use of the orange peel that we usually throw in the dustbin. Yes, acne home remedies suggests, you can eliminate the acne caused by clogged pores and bacterial infection with the help of orange peel paste. All you have to do is grind the orange peel and add some water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the sin regularly.

0 comments:

Random Posts

Flash Labels by NBT

Flash Labels by NBT

Author Info (Documentation)

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *